Open Educational Resources (OER) are "teaching, learning and research materials in any medium – digital or otherwise – that reside in the public domain or have been released under an open license that permits no-cost access, use, adaptation and redistribution by others with no or limited restrictions" (UNESCO). For more information, please see "Why choose OER?" below.
Apply to participate here: https://forms.gle/M8YrS6B3gSHVKbAt5
Obligations with an incentive award include:
1. Meet at least twice during the remainder of the semester with a member of the
project team to discuss OER options.
2. Work with project team to finalize and briefly report on plans for OER replacement before the new semester.
3. Submit a copy of a syllabus for the upcoming semester including the newly selected OER.
4. Financial awards will be distributed thereafter.
5. Meet w/project team member to discuss assessment at least twice during the semester.