The Woodbury University ID card also serves as your library card and meal card.
With a current university ID, you can:
- Borrow items from the Woodbury University Library.
- Borrow books and materials from other colleges and universities using the Interlibrary Loan service.
- Do research online from off campus using more than 40 research databases.
The Woodbury Library ID card serves as identification to allow access to library facilities.
With a current Library ID, you can:
- Access Woodbury library facilities for study purposes.
- Use Woodbury library books and materials in the library.
- Do research online in the library only (not off-campus) using more than 40 research databases.
Where, why and how to obtain a Woodbury University ID or a Library ID card:
- Visit Room 104 in the Library (Burbank) or the administrative office (San Diego) to fill out the form and have your picture taken for the card. You may print off the form (pdf) and fill it out in advance.
- If your card is lost, a $10.00 fee is charged for its replacement.
- All students are required to carry their Woodbury ID card when on campus.
- Student, faculty, and staff ID cards are only valid with a sticker showing the current semester. Update your card each semester by getting a new sticker at the Library Circulation Desk.
- These procedures will undergo a change for staff and faculty beginning Fall 2019 (details will be distributed during fall semester).