The Woodbury University ID card, which you can get from the library, also serves as your library card and meal card.
With a current university ID, you can:
- Borrow items from the Woodbury University Library.
- Borrow books and materials from other colleges and universities using the Interlibrary Loan service.
- Do research online from off campus using more than 40 research databases.
Where, why and how to obtain a Woodbury University ID:
- Visit Room 104 in the Library (Burbank) or the administrative office (San Diego) to fill out the form and have your picture taken for the card. You may print off the form (pdf) and fill it out in advance.
- If your card is lost, a $5.00 fee is charged for its replacement.
- All students are required to carry their Woodbury ID card when on campus.
- Your card is only valid with a sticker showing the current semester. Update your card each semester by getting a new sticker at the Library Circulation Desk.