Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Meet the Tutors!
Before you go to our scheduler, take a second to meet the tutors! Find a tutor that has the skills and the interests to best help you with your subject.
Making an appointment
NOTE: Please schedule your appointment at least 1/2 hour before your selected start time.
1. Click the button below to go to our scheduler. First-time users will be required to create an account and log in (the log-in information is not the same as your Moodle username and password, but you can certainly make it the same so you can easily remember it).
2. Choose the course or subject you want help in from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on a white square that corresponds to the specific tutor, time, and day you want your appointment. Then, fill out the pop-up form and click "save." The square you chose will turn orange, showing that your appointment has been scheduled.
4. You can log back in anytime and click on the orange square to view your appointment or cancel it. There are no limits to the number of cancellations or new appointments you may make.
TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT VIRTUAL:
- Make sure you have downloaded the TEAMS App on your Woodbury email page.
- When you make your appointment, be sure to choose a virtual appointment through Microsoft TEAMS. You will also be able to upload your paper to the appointment form.
- Your tutor will set up a TEAMS meeting and send you an email invitation. Check your email for this invitation and click on the link. It will automatically open in the app, and you and the tutor will be able to have a video call while you work on your paper.
- The tutor will download your paper from the appointment scheduler, open it in Microsoft Word, and share their computer screen with you. This way, both you and the tutor can view the paper, make changes, highlight areas, and point to things as you discuss.
- NOTE: Please schedule your appointment at least 1/2 hour before your selected start time.
Make an Appointment
Need tutoring in a course not listed?
Whitten Center | 818.252.5232 | Laurel DiGangi, Director of the Writing Center firstname.lastname@example.org