Before you go to our scheduler, take a second to meet the tutors! Find a tutor that has the skills and the interests to best help you with your subject.
To make an appointment:
1. Click the button below (or the one on our home page). All first-time users will be required to create an account and log in (this is a separate account from Moodle or our Writing Center.)
2. You’ll see a schedule. Choose your course or subject from the drop-down menu at the top to find the tutor(s) who can help you.
3. Click on a white square that corresponds to the tutor, date, and time you want. The system will let you schedule appointments up to 15 minutes before the start time. Fill out the pop-up form and upload any assignments, homework, or other attachments that you want to discuss with the tutor. Click "save." The square you chose will turn orange.
4. You can log back in anytime and click on the orange square to view your appointment, edit it, add additional attachments, or cancel your appointment.
Before your virtual appointment:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the TEAMS App* on your Woodbury email page.
2. Your tutor will set up a TEAMS* meeting and send you an email invitation. A few minutes before your appointment, click on the email link. It will automatically open.
3. The tutor will have downloaded any attachments so you both can view and discuss them.
*Note: If you would rather use a different platform for your virtual meeting, such as Zoom, you can mention this on your appointment form.