WISE is made up of four components which provide opportunities for undergraduate students to engage in high impact practices and earn up to two $1,000 tuition scholarships. These experiences lead to highly impactful learning and help with tuition costs! The four components are:
- Civic Engagement
- Study Away
- Internship or Work Experience
To be eligible for the WISE Tuition Scholarship a student must:
- be an undergraduate student who is enrolled full-time;
- complete a minimum of:
- thirty (30) units, if student entered WU as a freshman
- fifteen (15) units earned at WU and thirty (30) units total, if student entered WU as a transfer student
- maintain a minimum cumulative collegiate GPA of 2.75.
- have begun as a student at WU in Fall 2015 or after.
- have at least one more semester after participating in a WISE-approved curricular or co-curricular activity before graduating.